Our #1 program
for HS Football Athletes
SP FBA takes a holistic approach in maximizing the physical and mental abilities of our football athletes in order to prepare them for college football. We deliver the clarity needed to make the recruiting process more transparent for both athletes and parents. Most importantly, we provide a high-visibility platform for athletes to gain exposure and get signed.
SP Football Academy Includes:
• Position-specific football skills training 1x week - Off-Season
• Sports Performance Training 2x week - Off-Season
• Recovery Training 1x week - In-Season
• College recruitment services (SP will contact college coaches on your behalf and
shoot you straight with what’s really going on with your recruitment.)
• Sports Media promotion & features (Social media promotion, features with
Sportsinkansas, Kansas Pregame and others)
• Free Attendance to all Sharp Performance Combines & Showcases
• Three in-state college camps (choose from KU, KSU, FHSU, PSU, WU, ESU, Butler, Hutch, KWU).
SP will cover your camp fees.
• College Prep Seminars (what’s expected of a college football player)
• Parent/Athlete Recruiting Seminar (How does it all work?! Why, How, Who)
• Parent Seminars (How to be the best athlete parent you can be, mental & physical preparation)
• Sharp Performance Membership and SP FBA Gear
It just makes sense!
Do the Math!
12 PT Sessions with a Trainer = $480 / Month
Recruiting Services = $100 / Month
3 In-state Football Camps = $150 Annual
SP Showcases = $250 Annual
Annual Costs = $7,360
FOOTBALL ACADEMY alumni
Tanner Hawkinson (NFL)
Meshak WIlliams (NFL)
UIW (San Antonio)
Fort Hays State